Monday 1 April 2019

Just a good day to start off a new month

Greetings to all on this the first day of April, once again happily we are having a lovely cool, overcast day.  We have had a couple of really hot days with zero wind but thankfully a little rain with yesterday and today being nice and cool.

Last week was fairly peaceful for myself and quite busy for Hubby as he has a steady stream of clocks coming in and managed to do a lot of work on the deck construction as well.  The family are all well including Big Guy who somehow managed to put his back out ouch.  Princess got some good down time after her hockey tour and things started moving forward for Poppet and J (her boyfriend of three years) as he has had his transfer to South Africa approved AND closed the sale on his house in the UK, now it is all systems go for them amid huge excitement all round.  Bigbear and BabyBear are busy planning a vacation for later in the year as well as juggling their busy work schedules.  Miss Muffet and family are doing well with our youngest Grandson B playing his first football match which they won and his older brother J being signed up for seven golf lessons, to see if he enjoys the game.  All in all everyone doing their 'thing'.

I had to get somewhat 'stern' with the people /organisation Zeepha came from.  I have been asking for a month for the information needed in order to have her sterilized and keep getting the answer "I have asked" or "it's been done" only for said email to never arrive.  On Friday I'd had enough and messaged the person involved and  said I would contact the Organisation directly if I didn't have the letter by close of business as well as saying that I will never recommend them because despite the fact that they are a Feral Cat rescue group focusing on sterilizing feral cats, and then returning them back to their area where they are fed and monitored, they appeared to have zero interest in having Zeepha sterilized.  Well, after a month of being nice getting angry worked like a charm Friday evening at about 18.00 I received my letter and made an appointment for the procedure next Monday the 8th.  Ridiculous to have to make such an issue about such a simple thing GRRR.

Hopefully I can collect our new Bonsai baby this week, it was scheduled for last week but the grower was unwell and we delayed collection, another exciting 'hobby' to embark on so, wish me luck given that I have already managed to kill one.

We have a relatively busy week ahead with trips to Stellenbosch, Hermanus and Kleinmond in the planning, Praise the Lord I have an understanding Hubby who 'gets it' when I just don't have the energy to always go with, thank you my Angel.

Well folks, lots of domestic news this week but no new adventures to speak of.  I want to encourage you when you are out and about, take a thought for those people you come across and spread some kindness and love, just because you can.  Stay safe out there and don't forget to tell your loved ones how much you appreciate them. Ciao ciao

Zeepha discovered a basket this week.



No comments: