Monday 20 August 2018

The post with no title

Good morning everyone, it's a new week which means it is brimful of new opportunities and adventures.  Just now I was running around in the wet and freezing cold trying to get a picture of the beautiful waterfalls which are cascading down the mountain, unfortunately there is just too much mist to get a clear shot so I will most likely have to go up in the car to get closer.  That can be next weeks photo.

Well as per usual we never have any two weeks the same and I look forward to seeing what each week brings with it.  Last week Poppet received the news that she got the new job she interviewed for and we couldn't be any happier for her.  She has been with her current company for twelve years and the stress this job has added to her life has been enormous.   It's time for a brand new season in their lives.  Having said that she has to fly to Sydney, Australia in mid September for a weeks training, which will be her first time overseas and also means that I am flying up to Pretoria for the week to stay with Princess and keep their home fires burning.   Tickets are booked and I am looking forward to seeing the family although will desperately miss Hubby, Jelly Bean and the zoo.

Miss Muffet and her family are in Portugal on holiday and from the pictures we have seen are having an absolute ball.  Big Guy is over the flu and back into the flow of things,  BigBear and BabyBear are super busy with all the irons they have in the fire, so everyone is well, happy and busy.    I ended up at the Doctor last week and have just finished a course of antibiotics now I am looking forward to feeling better and actually getting on with all the things I want to do #biggrin.

Now that we don't drive through to Somerset West every day we plan our trips in and then end up with a long list of things to do.  Friday we went in to catch up on a number of things we needed to get done and actually had a great time.  I love shopping especially when most things end up cheaper than you expect and that was pretty much the trend for us.  I got to stock up on some pottery basics, while my darling Hubby got some things he needed for the watch repairs (which is going so well), as well all the other goodies which were needed.  Needless to say when we did get home it was a collective sigh of relief from all three of us to be back in our safe haven hehehe.  We had a super quiet weekend which wasn't really a bad thing as it is very cold and wet here at the moment and we've had the fire going every day.  I got to bake my first Pure Rye Bread which was a surprising success and tastes delicious, definitely better than bought bread.  Sharon 1 - failed bread 0.

Folks I am going to end off for this week as there is much to do, and a really busy week ahead.  I pray each one of you has a good week filled with good health and happy adventures.  Please stay safe out there.







No comments: