Wednesday 27 January 2021

IMPORTANT NOTE.

Hi everyone, I am having to admit to a huge blip here on the Blog. All these years that I've been writing I have wondered how come no one ever comments on the actual Blog. Mystery solved and it is all down to my lack of Techno Boff status. There was an unlocked selection in settings that never even showed me the comments much less reply to them - I only saw it just now and in a panic called MY Techno Boff aka BigBear who to his credit did not roll his eyes or call me old and speedily fixed it, thank you Son. I have now replied to all comments that I can find, my deepest apologies folks, I was not ignoring you on purpose and feel awful. I have often felt that I am typing this into the great big techno ether world and wondered if anyone besides close friends reads it. I truly to value and appreciate each reader and every comment is a blessing, please keep them coming now that I know how to find and read them. Enjoy the rest of your week and stay well ciao ciao 💕

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog every week. I've been the Betty's Bay for a short holiday and loved it. Glad you sorted your media things out.

My Life's Winding Roads said...

Thank you so much 🙂 I love getting feedback after all these years of silence. I'm glad you enjoy our little Village, right now it is looking very dry and parched, extreme heat and no rain 😥. Have a wonderful weekend.🌻