Friday 25 March 2016

The adventures and surprises of a winding road.

Travelling on a winding road is always going to be interesting.  It is constantly changing, turning, hidden potholes, beautiful vistas, great frustrations and even long boring straights.

Such has been my life.  The experience gained and memories made, both past and present are what I will be sharing with you on this Blog.

I am a wife, mom, stepmom, grandmother, cat lover, amateur cook, knitter and newby photographer.  Without my Faith in God and a healthy sense of humour I would not be writing this now.  I have somehow managed to rear four incredible kids, who are successful, strong, complex, opinionated (I have no idea where that came from), witty and fun loving individuals.  They are giants in every way.  I have a husband who is incredible and my special blessing.  A precious grand-daughter who I was blessed to hold in her first minutes of life.  A daughter-in-law, stepdaughter and her husband and their two adorable little boys.

My winding road has showered me with more blessings than I can count and life is definitely NEVER dull.  There is always something happening.

As this Blog unfolds I will be sharing windows and experiences into my life (I asked and was given the thumbs up by one and all haha)

No comments: